Herbal Throat Spray Recipe
Herbal throat sprays are a great tool to have on hand in your medicine cabinet. They are easy to make and our recipe is perfect for killing viruses and bacteria, increasing immune strength, and soothing inflamed throats.
- In a mason jar, combine the vegetable glycerine and water. Shake or stir until well combined.
- Add in all herbs and honey and shake vigorously.
- Let the mixture infuse in a dark place for 2-4 weeks.
- Strain with a cheese cloth or nut milk bag.
- Label and transfer into a glass bottle.
Use this infusion as a throat spray or as an immunity tincture for your whole family. Store in a cool, dark place. It should be good for about 1-2 years.